The Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation supports shelter-related charities in Ontario. Shelter is defined as a refuge, haven or protection that provides or improves quality of life from hunger, the elements, physical/psychological abuse, disabilities and illness.
Grant Application Guidelines:
Please read carefully before sending in your application to the Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation.
Incomplete forms will be returned.
1. The application deadline is September 30th and decisions are made in the fall of each year.
PLEASE NOTE: EACH BOARD OR ASSOCIATION MAY HAVE THEIR OWN INTERNAL DEADLINE SEPARATE TO THE FOUNDATION’S DEADLINE DATE
2. Your application must have a letter from the local Real Estate Board or Association stating that they endorse your charitable work in their community.
3. Your organization’s charitable registration or other proof it is a registered charity must be provided with your application.
4. The Board of Directors of the Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation will consider a request for emergency disaster relief funding at the time of the application.
Grant requests for the following are not accepted:
1. Budget Deficits
2. Fundraising Events
4. Theatre or performing arts groups
5. Private foundations
6. Service or fraternal clubs
7. Agencies/Organizations which raise funds for distribution to other community organizations
8. Third Party organization fundraising on behalf of a shelter related charity
The Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation receives submissions from a large number of organizations each year and the available income permits it to assist only a portion of these. An unfavourable decision from the Foundation in no way reflects the quality of the organization making the request. We thank you for considering the Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation to help support your cause.
Please address all correspondence to:
Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation
99 Duncan Mill Road
Don Mills, ON
Phone: 416-445-9910 ext. 377