The Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation supports shelter-related charities in Ontario. Shelter is defined as a refuge, haven or protection that provides or improves quality of life from hunger, the elements, physical/psychological abuse, disabilities and illness.
Download the 2022 grant application:
Grant Application Guidelines:
Please read carefully before sending in your application to the Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation.
Incomplete forms will be returned.
- The application deadline is September 30th and decisions are made in the fall of each year.
- PLEASE NOTE: EACH BOARD OR ASSOCIATION MAY HAVE THEIR OWN INTERNAL DEADLINE SEPARATE TO THE FOUNDATION’S DEADLINE DATE
- Your application must have a letter from the local Real Estate Board or Association stating that they endorse your charitable work in their community.
- Your organization’s charitable registration or other proof it is a registered charity must be provided with your application.
- The Board of Directors of the Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation will consider a request for emergency disaster relief funding at the time of the application.
Grant requests for the following are not accepted:
- Budget Deficits
- Fundraising Events
- Theatre or performing arts groups
- Private foundations
- Service or fraternal clubs
- Agencies/Organizations which raise funds for distribution to other community organizations
- Third Party organization fundraising on behalf of a shelter related charity
The Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation receives submissions from a large number of organizations each year and the available income permits it to assist only a portion of these. An unfavourable decision from the Foundation in no way reflects the quality of the organization making the request. We thank you for considering the Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation to help support your cause.
Please address all correspondence to:
Ontario REALTORS Care® Foundation
15 Kern Road
Phone: 416-445-9910 ext. 377