Members of the REALTORS Care® Fellowship Program align themselves with the Quality of Life Principles that the OREA Board of Directors have identified and defined as key life principles related to the real estate profession. Foundation Fellows are committed to improving the quality of life in Ontario communities by supporting growth that encourages economic vitality, working to provide the opportunity to have a home and building communities.
- Economic Viability – A strong economy is the key to quality of life. When the economy is healthy, communities are a healthy place to live and work.
- Providing Housing Opportunities – A roof over your head is essential. A safe, decent, and affordable home near where we work, shop and play should be a right, not just a dream.
- Preserving our Environment – Realtors® recognize that community is important. Parks, clean air and water all contribute to healthy living. The environment must be part of a community’s economic balance.
- Protecting Property Owners – The right to freely own, use and transfer real property is a foundation upon which our economy and society are founded.
- Building Better Communities – Livable communities offer a variety of affordable housing choices, places to work, successful businesses, good schools, safe neighbourhoods, quality public services, recreational opportunities and a working infrastructure.
Becoming a Fellow means helping to ensure these principles are met.
Become a member of the REALTORS® Care Fellow Program:
- Gifts of $1,000 or more allow you to join the REALTORS Care® Fellow Program
- Donors can choose to honour or acknowledge the contributions of a colleague, Past President, family member or friend through a Fellowship Program donation
- Fellows are recognized with a glass recognition piece at the annual OREA Leadership Conference
Call the Foundation office at 416-445-9910 ext 377 if you are interested in becoming a Fellow. Benefits to the donor:
- Support shelter-based charities in your community
- Ability to acknowledge colleagues in the profession
- Honour those family members or friends who are making a difference
- Recognition at the OREA Leadership Conference
- Official tax receipt for income tax purposes
- Knowledge that you are helping to ensure the right to a safe, affordable home