Members of the REALTORS Care® Fellowship Program align themselves with the Quality of Life Principles that the OREA Board of Directors have identified and defined as key life principles related to the real estate profession. Foundation Fellows are committed to improving the quality of life in Ontario communities by supporting growth that encourages economic vitality, working to provide the opportunity to have a home and building communities.
- Economic Viability – A strong economy is the key to quality of life. When the economy is healthy, communities are a healthy place to live and work.
- Providing Housing Opportunities – A roof over your head is essential. A safe, decent, and affordable home near where we work, shop and play should be a right, not just a dream.
- Preserving our Environment – Realtors® recognize that community is important. Parks, clean air and water all contribute to healthy living. The environment must be part of a community’s economic balance.
- Protecting Property Owners – The right to freely own, use and transfer real property is a foundation upon which our economy and society are founded.
- Building Better Communities – Livable communities offer a variety of affordable housing choices, places to work, successful businesses, good schools, safe neighbourhoods, quality public services, recreational opportunities and a working infrastructure.
Becoming a Fellow means helping to ensure these principles are met.
Become a member of the REALTORS® Care Fellow Program:
- Gifts of $1,000 or more allow you to join the REALTORS Care® Fellow Program
- Donors can choose to honour or acknowledge the contributions of a colleague, Past President, family member or friend through a Fellowship Program donation
- Fellows are recognized with a glass recognition piece at the annual OREA Leadership Conference
Call the Foundation office at 416-445-9910 ext 377 if you are interested in becoming a Fellow. Benefits to the donor:
- Support shelter-based charities in your community
- Ability to acknowledge colleagues in the profession
- Honour those family members or friends who are making a difference
- Recognition at the OREA Leadership Conference
- Official tax receipt for income tax purposes
- Knowledge that you are helping to ensure the right to a safe, affordable home
Dr Moira McPherson
GLADYS BERRINGER – VINCE MIRABELLI
ROGER BOUMA - DURHAM REGION ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
DEB COMUZZI – VINCE MIRABELLI
GLENN CRAIG - VINCE MIRABELLI
KRISTA DEL GATTO - WINDSOR-ESSEX COUNTY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
MICHAEL DOUGLAS - BARRIE & DISTRICT ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
COLLEEN EMMERSON - KINGSTON & AREA REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATION
KIM HANNAH - THE GUELPH & DISTRICT ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
CLINT HARRIS - VINCE MIRABELLI
ROBERT KILGOUR - VINCE MIRABELLI
STEVE LIDDLE - NORTH BAY REAL ESTATE BOARD
KELLI GOTHARD MCKINNON - VINCE MIRABELLI
MARK MCLEAN – TORONTO REAL ESTATE BOARD
ALEX MIRABELLI - VINCE MIRABELLI
RANDY MULDER - NIAGARA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
STEVE PARK - SARNIA -LAMBTON REAL ESTATE BOARD
BARB PHILLIPS - CHATHAM-KENT ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
LOU PIRIANO – REALTORS® ASSOCIATION OF HAMILTON BURLINGTON
JOE RZEPCKI (IN MEMORY) - SOUTHERN GEORGIAN BAY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
DAVID SHANNON - VINCE MIRABELLI
JIM SMITH - LONDON & ST THOMAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
MIKE STAHLS - THE LAKELANDS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
DR. BRIAN STEVENSON - VINCE MIRABELLI
MARIO TEGOLA - VINCE MIRABELLI
DIANNE TULLY - PETERBOROUGH AND THE KAWARTHAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
BRIAN WALKER - JAMIE EDWARDS
KRISTI WILLDER - CHATHAM-KENT ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
KIM ALVAREZ - REALTORS® ASSOC. OF HAMILTON BURLINGTON
PATRICK DUMMITT – NIAGARA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
PAUL ETHERINGTON – TORONTO REAL ESTATE BOARD
STACEY EVOY – LONDON & ST. THOMAS ASSOC. OF REALTORS®
LUIGI FAVARO – TORONTO, RECOGNITION FROM VINCE MIRABELLI
CHARLOTTE FORGET – THE OAKVILLE MILTON & DISTRICT REAL ESTATE BOARD
MIKE HEFFERNAN – PETERBOROUGH & THE KAWARTHAS ASSOC. OF REALTORS® INC.
NORM LANGLOIS – WINDSOR ESSEX COUNTY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
VINCE MIRABELLI – THUNDER BAY REAL ESTATE BOARD
SANDRA O’DONOHUE – DURHAM REGION ASSOC. OF REALTORS®
ADAM RAYNER – KINGSTON & AREA REAL ESTATE BOARD
BRUCE SHIPLEY – BARRIE & DISTRICT REAL ESTATE BOARD
IRENE SMIT - NORTH BAY REAL ESTATE BOARD
LORNE L. SMITH (IN MEMORY) – PETERBOROUGH & THE KAWARTHAS ASSOC. OF REALTORS® INC.
MIKE TAYLOR – MUSKOKA HALIBURTON ORILLIA – THE LAKELANDS ASSOC. OF REALTORS®
JEFF VAN DE VORST – GUELPH & DISTRICT ASSOC. OF REALTORS®